2018 Critical Infrastructure Summit
March 1 @ 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
We are pleased to announce the upcoming 2018 Critical Infrastructure Summit—Critical Infrastructure Partnership Advisory Council (CIPAC) meeting.
WHERE: Crystal City Hilton, Jefferson Davis Hwy, Arlington, VA
REGISTRATION: Click Here
• This is a no-cost, all day event.
• Attendance is welcomed in person or virtually.
• Global Trends for Years 2035 and Beyond—A Paradox of Progress: A thought-provoking speaker and strategist from the National Intelligence Council will share views on global trends for the years 2035 and beyond.
• Soft Target-Crowded Places Panel Discussion: Guest panelists for this moderated panel discussion include FBI Special Agent in Charge of the recent terrorist attacks in New York City, and the Head of the United Kingdom Centre for Protection of National Infrastructure.
• Cybersecurity and Critical Infrastructure Panel Discussion: Guest panelists for this moderated panel discussion include DHS Science and Technology’s Technical Director for Advanced Research Projects Agency, and the Director of the National Cybersecurity and Communications Integration Center.
• 2017 Hurricane Season Lessons Learned Panel Discussion: Director of FEMA’s National Business Emergency Operations Center will moderate the panel discussion of guest panelists from the private sector, U.S. Department of Energy, and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
We hope you plan to attend and encourage you to share the invitation with your network of stakeholders.