Join the Department of Homeland Security’s (DHS) Center for Prevention Programs and Partnerships (CP3) for the 10th Digital Forum on Prevention: Enlisting Veteran Leadership on May 10-12, 2022. Service members, veterans, and their support networks have a vital role in prevention efforts and in building resilience to violent extremism. This Digital Forum will highlight the unique strengths that service members, veterans, and their support networks can bring to targeted violence and terrorism prevention efforts.
Please join us for our fireside chats and panel discussions to look at the importance of locally-led approaches that include public, private, and community resources necessary to support prevention efforts. Panel discussions will cover:
- Violent extremism, the military, and the veterans community;
- Information and resources from veterans organizations;
- Building protective factors and reducing risk factors when leaving the military;
- Support networks: How families, friends, co-workers, and community members can support veterans; and
- Protecting democratic values and building resilience within the community.
To register and learn more about the 10th Digital Forum on Prevention: Enlisting Veteran Leadership, please follow this link and click the “Register Now” button.