The Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Office of the Chief Component Procurement Officer (OCCPO) and FEMA Region IX will host a How To Do Business With FEMA ZOOM webinar May 16, 2022 (Monday) from 1:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m., Eastern Standard Time (EST).
This Webinar will cover:
- How To Do Business With FEMA
- FEMA’s Small Business Program
- Category Management
- FEMA Contracting
- FEMA Private Sector Liaisons
- Small Business Administration (SBA) Programs
- Minority Business Development Agency (MBDA) Programs
Pre-registration is required. Register online at: https://fema.zoomgov.com/webinar/register/WN_upjkT218Te6nBKYL2PjQQA
The target audience for this webinar is businesses located in Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada, Guam, American Samoa, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands.
Each company may register a maximum of 3 (three) participants. Registration will automatically close once maximum capacity has been reached.