FEMA is seeking information regarding vendor capabilities, from all interested parties in Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services. The Contractor shall provide consulting services that will identify better ways to increase clarity of purpose, improve cross-organizational integration and build a unified culture that will meet or exceed the requirements provided below:
- Ensure the organization’s purpose (its value proposition) is clear and meaningful at every level.
- Guide the development of a clear, measurable, and outcome-based strategic plan/way ahead.
- Assist IA Leadership with the development and sustainment of effective leadership capabilities.
- Obtain approaches to each of the below performance areas using proven collaborative and inclusive techniques:
- Performance measures,
- Communications and engagement,
- Education and training,
- Organizational processes and structure,
- Accountability systems (e.g., performance evaluations, promotion criteria), and
SUBMISSION OF CAPABILITY PACKAGES INSTRUCTIONS
Interested vendors shall submit a brief capabilities’ statement package via email to the Points of Contact listed below. There is no page limitation on your submission. The document format shall be either Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx), or Adobe Acrobat (.pdf) formats. Responses shall be prepared using 12 pt. font, 1-inch margins, and 8.5” by 11” paper Respondents shall also provide a cover page with their Company Name, DUNS Number, CAGE Code, Company web address, Company Address, Point of Contact, Telephone Number, e-mail Address, the Size of your Organization, and, if applicable, the small business socioeconomic category.
This documentation should address, at a minimum, the following to demonstrate the vendor’s capability to perform the requirements. Vendors are requested to respond to one, some, or all components.
(1) The vendor’s technical capability to deliver the aforementioned services.
(2) Past experience with similar requirements along with the contract type/pricing methodology; and
(3) The vendor’s capacity in the geographic location
(4) The vendor’s ability to manage, as prime, the types and magnitude of services required.
Please provide additional information you deem relevant to respond to the specifics of the RFI.
FEMA will only consider submissions in response to this notice that are in the form of Microsoft Word and/or PDF (searchable format) documents attached to emails received no later than 1:00 PM, EST, Friday, June 18, 2021. No phone calls will be accepted or returned.