It’s About Mission. The Government Technology & Services Coalition is a nonprofit, 501(c)(6) non-partisan association of innovative, agile company CEOs that create, develop, and implement solutions for the Federal homeland and national security sector. Our vision is to provide an ethical, effective platform for information exchange between the public and private sector on homeland and national security ideas, technologies and innovations. We provide 5 types of programming to provide your company with the latest mission news and education in addition to business intelligence:
1. Our Programming
2. Our Services
- Outstanding Programming with the U.S. Departments of Homeland Security, Justice, Defense, Treasury, State, and the Office of the Director of National Intelligence
- Teaming Partners
- Business Development Support
- Mentoring from large companies/Teaming with Small Businesses
- Networking with government and company peers
- Representation on industry challenges
- Opportunities for thought leadership and engagement with government partners
- Ethics training and capacity building
- Unique programming for mid-tier companies in GTSC’s Lion’s Den
3. Our Reach
In late 2017, GTSC acquired Homeland Security Today magazine expanding our member’s reach and providing our community with the best news and information regarding the mission of securing our homeland. Reaching over 50,000 new subscribers and expanding our audience to even more Federal, State, and Local officials, GTSC is now the center of homeland security news, analysis, and information.
Why Become a VIP Member?
- ALL events for ALL employees
- No additional fees (no per-event fees)
- No “vendors” – only government contractors are allowed to join GTSC
- Exclusive GTSC members-only events
- Business Development Exchange groups
- Access to participate and lead workgroups
- Exceptional Networking
Annual Membership Dues
VIP membership dues include all employees for all events.
FREE for annual revenues under $1 million. Pay an emerging member rate per event.
By signing up for the GTSC Emerging Member, I understand that I pay no membership fee and pay the emerging member rate for each event I attend.
Interested in learning more about GTSC? A Guest pass provides you with access to one GTSC event of your choice in a one-year period. Join us to see the exceptional content, networking, and engagement that makes GTSC such a unique organization. Your pass gets you:
Access to event
Breakfast and lunch at select events
All conference materials
Guaranteed spot at one event of your choice
GTSC will process a cancellation of a membership within 24 hours of initial agreement to join. No refunds are issued, the membership dues pay for one year of access to the Coalition’s events and activities.