The Intelligence and National Security Alliance (INSA) welcomes six newly elected members to its 2022 Board of Directors. Led by Chair Letitia Long, the 18-member board provides INSA with strategic guidance, direction, and business oversight. INSA is the leading nonpartisan organization dedicated to advancing public-private partnerships to advance intelligence and national security priorities.
The new directors are:
- Maria Demaree, Vice President and General Manager, Special Programs, Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Maisha Glover, Senior Vice President, Booz Allen Hamilton
- John McNiff, Vice President, Intelligence Business Unit, Microsoft Federal
- Isaac Porche, PhD, Deputy Director, Penn State Applied Research Laboratory
- Janet Rathod, Global Head of Cyber Threat Intelligence, Citigroup, Inc.
- Teresa Shea, Vice President, Cyber Offense & Defense Experts, Cybersecurity and Special Missions Intelligence, Information and Services, Raytheon Intelligence & Space
“We are delighted to welcome such accomplished leaders to our board of directors,” said INSA Chair Tish Long. “Each brings a wealth of knowledge and experience in key areas that will be vital to our future operations and strategy. Their new ideas, perspectives, and industry acumen complement our current leadership team, and we look forward to their many contributions.”
INSA extends its heartfelt appreciation to outgoing Board members, Nicole Gibson, Guidehouse; James Katavolos, Citigroup; Jeff Kimmons, Booz Allen Hamilton; Marcel Lettre, Lockheed Martin Corporation; John Martinez; and Rick Wagner, Microsoft Federal.
The new directors will serve three-year terms, effective January 1, 2022.