PotomacWave is seeking a qualified Data Analytics Consultant to join our team supporting a Federal client in Washington, D.C! This candidate will work with our team to provide tracking, analysis, and reporting of budgetary, human resource, and acquisition data. Our team values Consultants who are critical and creative thinkers, problem-solvers, and team players.
- Track, analyze, and report on budgetary, human resource, and acquisition data
- Explore existing and new processes for reviewing and tracking data. Leverage existing information technology systems to implement new ways to capture available data for better quality control and accuracy
- Explore options for greater access to available data in order to make more informed decisions and reduce redundancies
- Explore options for improved situational awareness of data for more accurate reporting
- Build trackers to access systems of record to ensure data validity, provide more actionable information, and reduce data uncertainty. Examples of data include allocation of funds, program office requirements, acquisition-related information, etc.
- Design, develop, and provide training to utilize, manipulate and maintain the trackers; develop support documents and materials such as user guides, job aids, reference tools, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- 3-10 years of data analytics, financial management, and/or program management experience
- Experience with federal government a plus
- Proven ability to develop information trackers
- Expertise in process improvement
- Strong organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.