Soft Tech Consulting has a need for a .Net Developer for a current project. The work is to be performed in Chantilly VA. This candidate will apply technical knowledge in the analysis, specification, development, integration, testing, debugging, refinement, implementation to meet client requirements.
NOTE: REQUIRES US CITIZENSHIP
MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN PUBLIC TRUST CLEARANCE; EXISTING DHS PUBLIC TRUST DESIRED
- Determine system specifications, modify and expand existing systems, create and maintain new systems or modules, and develop architectural and related documentation.
- Select and apply proven principles of enterprise architecture, object-oriented programming (OOP), design patterns, and other platform best practices.
- Provide full life-cycle support for the analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, and maintenance of internet and intranet web applications.
- Recommend and implement appropriate software tools to contribute to the full development life-cycle processes of a project.
- Act as a technical expert and address problems of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platforms.
- Master and implement new technologies and solutions and instruct and guide other team members.
- Maintain Familiarity with emerging technologies and software development best practices.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical field.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in with ASP.NET development.
- Knowledge of the SDLC phases and associated methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, Lean, etc.).
- Knowledge with Linq, Entity framework, and nHibernate.
- Oracle SQL experience preferred.
- Self-motivated leader, enthusiastic, creative, analytical problem-solving leader who is able to work with minimal supervision and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as superior time management abilities.
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret requirements into functional code.
- Familiarity with Section 508 standards as well as WC3 standards.
- Thorough understanding of version control, software configuration and release management practices.
- Strong debugging and problem solving skills.
Soft Tech Consulting, Inc. is a woman and minority-owned business headquartered in Chantilly, VA. With contracts in both the public and private sectors in the DC metro area and across the country, Soft Tech is an organization made up of highly successful and talented Information Technology professionals offering enterprise class solutions for any size organization at great value. Soft Tech’s mission is to help government organizations design, implement, and maintain mission critical Information Technology solutions. By focusing jointly on our employees and our customers, we are able to achieve our mission by providing each and every one of our customers with continuous quality customer support.
Soft Tech Consulting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.