Senior Data Architect / Sr. Business Intelligence Architect for the client located in Fort Meade, MD.
Required Clearance: current and active DoD Secret
Employment type: Full time W-2 with benefits (no third parties or 1099)
Telecommute: 80% of time. Weekly on-site meetings are required.
• Design and Develop data integration code/mappings/pipelines
• Plan for and design integration of existing data sets to enable the centralized discovery and availability of data between applications and systems
• Provide expertise for the development of Master Data Management(MDM) - data standards, data governance, data management, design patterns and best practices in MDM
• Build Business Intelligence platform for cross-domain data analysis and reporting
• 7+ years of hands-on experience in Data/Information Architecture
• 5+ years of experience with data integration
• 5+ years hands-on SQL Database experience with databases like Oracle, PostgreSQL or MySQL
• 5+ years Data Modeling
• Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or relevant experience.