Sr. Business Systems Analyst for the client located in Fort Meade, MD.
Required Clearance: current and active DoD Secret.
Employment type: Full time W-2 with benefits (no third parties or 1099)
Telecommute: 80% of time. Weekly on-site meetings are required.
• Assess systems / applications capabilities and limitations, including analysis of business and user needs, document requirements, and translate requirements into technical specifications.
• Provide support to the business systems modernization teams by elicitation, validation, and documentation of business processes, systems configurations, systems interdependencies, systems functionality, and customer requirements.
• Document and convert clients business requirements into systems migration and modernization requirements and technical specifications.
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• BS degree required.
• Strong experience with Windows, Microsoft's Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.
• 5+ years of hands-on project based experience as System Analyst / Business Analyst
interfacing with clients to collect and document functional requirements
• 5+ years of experience in interfacing with a team of engineers and developers