TestPros is a successful and growing business, established in 1988 to provide Information Technology (IT) technical support services to a wide range of Commercial and U.S. Federal, State, and Local Government customers. Our capabilities include Program Management, Program Oversight, Process Audit, Intelligence Analysis, Cyber Security, NIST SP 800-171 Assessment and Compliance, Computer Forensics, Software Assurance, Software Testing, Test Automation, Section 508 and WCAG Accessibility Assessment, Localization Testing, Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V), Quality Assurance (QA), Compliance, and Research and Development (R&D) services. TestPros is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TestPros delivers innovative independent IT assessment solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. We support the U.S. Federal Government and Commercial clients within the continental USA. TestPros is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure.
TestPros is looking for a Software Test Engineer with experience executing test and evaluation in a fast paced Agile DevOps environment. You will be located in Washington, DC with opportunity to telework.
This position requires full U.S. Citizenship, and a current Department of Homeland Security EOD/BI.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be responsible for conducting OT&E for mission critical applications and systems in an Agile DevOps software development environment.
The position requires a Bachelor's Degree in an Information Technology related field of study and at least 5 years of progressively challenging experience in jobs that are associated with their work. You will be located in Sterling, VA with weekly local travel to downtown Washington, DC.
Qualifications and Skills
You must have a Bachelor's Degree in Science, Mathematics, related field(s), or related job experience and a minimum of 5 years conducting testing and metrics evaluation of modern cloud hosted web applications and systems. Must be a US citizen.
The Test Engineer will provide Operational Test & Evaluation support to a large-scale IT development program using Agile and DevSecOps methods.
Responsibilities and Qualifications include:
- Design effective and creative methods for measuring products to assure quality and performance
- Ensure evaluated systems meet required business processes and comply with Key Performance Parameters (KPP) and required best practices
- Ensure that modern test processes are implemented and maintained
- Analyze the IT System's Key Performance Parameters (KPPs) and Critical Operational Issues (COIs) and support the planning and execution of Operational Assessments
- Participate in the review of an Agile development team’s efforts and assesses requirements, user story demonstrations, performance testing, survey data and on-site operational testing
- Record and report assessment results and determine the Operational Effectiveness against Major Operating Requirements, Interoperability, Suitability, Reliability-Availability-Maintainability, Training, Scalability, Disaster Recovery, Usability, and Security
- Ensure that testing conclusions and recommendations are fully supported by test results, and project managers are fully informed of testing status and application deviations from documented system and user requirements
- Apply expertise on multiple complex work assignments requiring to support innovate solutions
- 5+ years of experience supporting enterprise-scale programs and projects, including experience developing Test Plans, Test Reports
- 5+ years of experience conducting software acceptance tests
- DHS work experience preferred, USCIS experience highly preferred
Benefits and Perks
TestPros offers competitive salary, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, LTD/STD insurance, 3 weeks of paid time off plus 2 weeks of paid holidays, education/training and professional certifications, 401(k) retirement plan with up to 4% company match, opportunities for professional growth, cell phone discounts, and much more! All benefits are per TestPros current policies and are subject to change without notice. Benefits are available to full-time employees only.
For more information or to submit your resume, please "Apply Now" or email Careers@TestPros.com