SureID, Inc. announced it now offers the SureID Program for businesses that are seeking a robust and economical end-to-end solution to manage the identities of its third-party vendors and contractors.
“Our expertise in high-assurance identity management for the Department of Defense, Department of Homeland Security and other security-conscious organizations makes us uniquely qualified to deliver enterprise-wide, high-assurance identity management solutions for businesses in a variety of industries,” said Steve Larson, CEO and chairman of SureID. “Our solutions are designed to work with enterprise-wide applications to strengthen an organization’s confidence that individuals are trustworthy and are who they say they are.”
The SureID Program’s high-assurance identity management solution makes organizations and individuals safer and more secure based on the company’s multi-layer patented process:
- Register: Biographic information and biometric data is collected securely and conveniently.
- Identify: In-person identity proofing provides high-assurance identity authentication.
- Protect: The digital identity is bound to the individual’s biometrics and securely stored for relying party verification.
- Screen: A rigorous screening process goes beyond a simple background check and involves an extensive address history development, a search of hundreds of sources including “most wanted” and government watch lists, in-person county records checks plus ongoing criminal records monitoring.
- Credential: Qualified registrants are enrolled and issued a highly secure credential.
- Validate: A proprietary process for creating digital identities can integrate into a company’s security access system for validation.
The SureID Program can be scaled to organizations of all sizes in an efficient and cost-effective way to protect their people, property and reputation.