Join us for a complimentary live webinar presented by Robert F. Brammer, Ph.D., Chief Strategy Officer at Brainloop, Inc,. and moderated by Homeland Security Today Editor Anthony Kimery.
Monday, November 3, 2:00 p.m. (Eastern)
Recent major security incidents for government contracting organizations—from the Stuxnet virus that ravaged Iran’s Natanz nuclear facility to the insider threat posed by Edward Snowden’s leak of massive amounts of classified information— have led to increased attention to information risk management. This webinar will provide an overview of new developments and the accompanying information risks, as well as practical solutions to address these risks and ways to mitigate the possibility of future major security incidents.
Audience Participants Will Learn:
- New Developments in Collaborative Information Management in Government Contracting
- Impact of Recent Major Security Incidents
- Emerging Information Risks that Can Lead to Future Incidents
- Practical Solutions to Mitigate Information Risks, including how to build an enterprise security policy and approaches to increasing cyber awareness among employees
- Implementing a Robust and Actionable Framework for Information Risk Management
Register today and join us on Monday, November 3, 2:00 p.m. (Eastern) for a presentation followed by a Q&A.
Dr. Robert F. Brammer
Chief Strategy Officer
Dr. Robert F. Brammer is the Chief Strategy Officer for Brainloop, a leading provider of SaaS solutions for secure collaboration and regulatory compliance. He also serves as the President and CEO for Brammer Technology, LLC. He recently retired as vice president and chief technology officer for Northrop Grumman’s Information Systems Sector. Security Magazine named Dr. Brammer as one of the 25 most influential people in the security industry.
Homeland Security Today
CLICK HERE to register
We take safeguarding your email address and Webinar registration
Your email address and personal information may be used by the
Webinar sponsor to communicate with you about this event and their