We want to find out how we’re doing! The FedRAMP Annual Survey is now live. If you’ve interacted with the program at any point in the last year, we would be grateful if you could take a few minutes to respond to the survey by June 15. The questions cover how you engage with FedRAMP and your overall experiences.
We use the information gathered from the survey to continue to improve the program and the services we provide to support our stakeholders. As a result of the responses we received from last year’s survey, the FedRAMP PMO took on the following initiatives:
- Updated the FedRAMP website and revised existing documents and templates and developed new ones
- Provided more webinars and in-person training sessions and workshops on a variety of topics, including Agency Days, a 3PAO Workshop, and ISSO Trainings
- Reached out to more than 40 small businesses involved in FedRAMP about their experiences, perspectives, and input for the PMO to consider specifically for businesses of this size
- Expanded our outreach to Agencies, which included developing the FedRAMP Agency Authorization Playbook, which provides detailed guidance for sponsoring FedRAMP authorizations
- Used our blog and listserv to keep our stakeholders up-to-date on the latest developments, resulting is FedRAMP being named one of the “30 Must-Read Federal IT Blogs 2017” by FedTech Magazine
As we continue working on these initiatives and identifying new ways to better support our stakeholders, please take the survey to let your voice be heard and help us continue evolving to meet your needs!