The Association of Certified Background Investigators’ 2019 Earl D. Gould Memorial ACBI Conference will be held Wednesday and Thursday, Nov. 13 – 14, 2019, at the William F. Bolger Center, 9600 Newbridge Drive, Potomac, MD 20854. There will also be an FBI BICS Refresher for Credentialed Investigators on Friday, Nov. 15.
- Defense Counterintelligence & Security Agency (DCSA): Charles S. Phalen, Jr., Acting Director, Director NBIB (keynote speaker)
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS): Kimberly Lew, Executive Director Enterprise Security Operations & Support, Office of the Chief Security Officer
- Defense Counterintelligence & Security Agency: Patricia (Tricia) P. Stokes, Director, Defense Vetting
- Defense Office of Hearings & Appeals (DOHA): Peregrine (Perry) D. Russell-Hunter, Director
- Vetting Risk Operations Center (VROC) Defense Security Services (DSS): Heather Green, Director
- U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM): Lisa M. Loss, Director Suitability Executive Agent Programs
- Mark. S. Zaid Esq., Attorney, National Security Issues
Participating agencies include ATF, State Dept./DSS, Peace Corps, USAID, and FBI BICS. Companies include ADC, Ltd., 1 Force, Perspecta, GDIT, ISN, OMNIPLEX, INNOVISS, and SCIS.
Check www.acbi.net for the latest conference agenda updates, registration and membership information.